Thursday, March 22, 2012

Animal Logo Designs

As a follow-up to my previous blog on typographic logo design, I decided to search for more innovative logo designs that were a bit different, visually. I came across a link to a site displaying 30 stylish animal logos which I found very interesting. Logos are usually either typographic or image based and the ones displayed here are image based and centered around incorporating animals as the visual focus. Sergey Bobenko and Jerron Ames have created some of these stylistic and wonderful logos shown below. Most logos that are image based usually incorporate some kind of type, reiterating the company name or slogan. This in mind, the type and the image must cooperate and be equally important and cohesive when creating professional logos. Although the image might be the more important aspect the company wishes to resonate within audiences' minds, the type visually aiding the image must be just as strong. Here are some of my favorites from the website. Check out the website http://neatdesigns.net/30-stylish-animal-logos/ to look through more logo designs, as well as examine the ones shown below. Tweet me @htt81490/https://twitter.com/#!/htt81490 and tell me your favorites from the website or other typographic or image based logos you may have found!





No comments:

Post a Comment