Thursday, March 8, 2012

Architectural Staircases

Although my blog pertains mainly to two dimensional design such as graphic design, painting, and photography, I came across some stunning photographs of architectural staircases that I thought were worthy enough to share! Architecture is extremely important and has been for centuries, allowing the architect or designer to add their own personal creativity to the space. I've always thought that unique and visually pleasing staircases really add flare and beauty to a house or architectural space. I'm a huge fan of spiral staircases and hope to incorporate one into my own house in the future! Here are some of my favorite architectural staircase designs from http://enpundit.com/2012/amazing-staircases. Be sure to check out more and find some of your favorite architectural designs! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment